Thursday, October 7, 2010

#7 My Creative Space...

Playing around with cotton and beads today. 

Needed something that I did not have to think too hard about.

...and fighting with the lawn

 
Join in the fun.  See you over there.

8 comments:

  1. ohh, beads and cotton, I am a bit intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that lawnmower looks ominous! (...but CLEAN... our lawnmower looks more like a green fuzzy lawn ornament than a weapon of grass destruction...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the lawn or at the moment weeds at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fighting with the lawn photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the variety of craft you've chosen, the colours & great shot. You need a craft room which is transportable so every new house your craft & sewing mojo is constant. Can you imagine me building a home around a studio, oh yes, it will happen, bye bye Army, hello farmlife. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to play. I adore the colour of your beads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish someone would come and have a big fight with my lawn....I don't have time I'd rather be crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh...those beads look lovely!

    ReplyDelete