Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spotty...

Thanks for the messages and emails from my last little post.

We are ok.  Just a little spotty.

The little man, and not so little Man* have managed to get Hand, Foot and Mouth.

I went for a shower and came out to this...

at least they think it is funny (between the tears and pain)

  

* The not so little Man in the house manages to get every childhood illness that the kids come home with. His immune system has gone back to infancy after his encounters with lightning.

6 comments:

  1. Hope Baden and Tim are feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, not nice for any of you to have sick people at home. I hope they are better soon. Looks like perfect kids fun there! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black spots. You've got to keep your sense of humour, don't you, otherwise you'd go mad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! its hard when little ones are sick but they sure look cute!!
    I'll email you the Cinnamon & walnut recipe soon as I couldnt find a link online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bum!
    Pepper had that a few weeks ago and it was pretty horrific. I hope its over quickly and that you two girlies don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOt good Kylie! Glad they're laughing though :) Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete