Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day #20: Fun

Fun with a box and a few paints.

The last of the packing boxes have been unpacked (yes it has taken me almost a year!)

With impending rain clouds and showers not too far away the kids ran outside to decorate the box.






I think the fun part was painting your fingers.
 ...and then there was the washing of the hands!
 Watch this box.  I am looking forward to what it becomes in the imagination of the two of them in the coming days.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Glad they did not get covered in paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great times... we had a collection of cardboard boxes waiting to be painted... but they ended up being used in sprinkler play and ended up all mushy... go figure? Lots of fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I am looking forward to hearing about what the box becomes this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mustn't let my gils see this or they will want to copy your exploits!

    ReplyDelete