"A pig in a petticoat
A turkey in a nightcap
A chicken in a muffler
A jersy cow with ten horns
A rabbit with the measles.
I don't believe it,
I dont BELIEVE it."
It has been a little bit like that around here today. The wind picked up last night and was recorded at reaching 92km/h. We are still experiencing 40 - 50km/h winds.
Lucky for the neighbourhood I did not have washing on the line - it could have been a little bit embarrasing.
What are you up to this Sunny, Windy Weekend? Or is it Raining, Flooding or Snowing in your neck of the woods?
We have been in the garden collecting, cutting down and pruning trees, our neighbours lost three trees last night, one of which landed on our driveway and we have a ute full of trunks and leaves to take to the tip tomorrow.
Hoping that I can sit and knit a little tonight. I am finally having a win with these cables and if I do say so myself they are looking great.
* Lines from the book 'Mrs Mopple's Washing Line' a favourite in our house.
We are taking advantage of the cold snap and have two sheep hanging. Wish you were here to help in the morning ;)
ReplyDeleteLazy day at home, making a Christmas tree skirt, stamping some paper for Christmas wrapping and some bookwork!
ReplyDeletebecky? sheep what?
Super sunny and delightful in my corner of the world... 28C yesterday and expecting hotter today!
ReplyDelete