Anyway - Mum and I hit Paddington the other day and I went in thinking that I would not find anything. So was presently surprised when I stumbled upon these cute little tea cups for the grand total of $1.
The kids have been enjoying there Milo or Sleepy Tea in them - it warms my heart and makes it sing just a little when I see them drinking from them.
For more wonderful finds Pop on over here.
Ah, nothing puts a dampner on a good bit of opping than hitched up prices!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found some bargain pretty to break the drought!
So very sweet!
ReplyDeletevery pretty - and I totally agree about those op shop price rises! at least I'm starting to avoid buying too much...
ReplyDeleteOh i totally hear you on losing the sewing or shopping mojo when you move. I have spurts of inspiration but a move into another boring Army house will kill it again!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteit must be a week for tea cups ... yours are so very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMy Flea Market Find
Lovely! We have been enjoying some op shop plates recently too. But trying to find tea cups for DD1's birthday was a real mission - I ended up having to buy whole dinner sets to get them. But, as a bonus I now have two really cool vintage dinner sets LOL
ReplyDeleteLovely cups and lucky kiddos to be able to use them!!
ReplyDeleteI bet the kids love drinking out of them - just lovely!
ReplyDeleteThey are so gorgeous, what a great find.
ReplyDelete