Saturday, October 9, 2010

#9 Beaded Delight

Off of the crochet hook and around the neck.

This is going in the mail on Monday to my Mum. But, I wore it today to the Bristyle market (to see if it would hold up - one must safety check there handywork!)

I recieved many comments. Maybe I should crochet up a few and finally open that ETSY or Madeit store that I have been talking about.
What do you think? Would you wear one? (well what I am really asking is if you would buy one - is it worth me giving it a shot?)

7 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous! I would definitely wear one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is gorgeous! I am not really a jewellery person, but am thinking I might have to start changing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace I wore to my wedding was a pearl creation.... crocheted with lots of pearl beads and wire. They look so awesome! Glad you got lots of comments... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at you testing it out - but I don't blame you - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should definately give it a shot! What have you got to lose? I opened an etsy store a while ago and tried to sell some knitted berets and hair clips. I only sold 2. But I only used wool I already had in the house and I only lost a few dollars from the cost of listing the things on etsy so really it only cost me a couple of dollars to give it a go and even though it didn't work I am glad I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy one :)
    Actually, consider this my order for the next one you make!

    ReplyDelete