I really need to get some things finished instead of starting another project.
I have cut out the material to sew up Amelia and I a pair of PJ's (yes matchy matchy)
Still knitting
...and then there is the material sitting looking at me longing to be turned into a pair of shorts for me.
I am off to see who else is busy creativing this week. Pop in and join the fun at Kootoyoo
You have some lovely colours there Kylie !
ReplyDeleteMatching PJs is cute... but outside the home that is tragic! My mother used to dress her and I in matching outfits... and quite frankly she is a nutter!!! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteLoving all the bits and pieces that you've got on the go.
Check out all the craftiness you're up to. Love it!! Thanks for the discharge success story you told me, sounds perfect!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteLoving that purple, Kylie...can't wait to see what you make of it!
ReplyDeleteBusy indeed!
ReplyDelete