Friday, October 15, 2010

Day #15 - Spring is off the needles

and on the shoulders.


Loving this look, and seriously thinking that I need to get a few things on the needles or under the machine for me.

Pattern:  Maggies flower tunic
Needles: 4.5mm Circulars
Yarn: Araucania Pomaire from AmericanYarns
Mods: I knitted it on bigger sized needles then what the pattern calls for and in a 10ply yarn.  I also did 5 increase rounds before splitting for the sleeves instead of the stated 3.  Finished size I would say is a 5-6.  It is a little on the large size for Amelia - but cute all the same.  Also added a third button (instead of stated 2)

10 comments:

  1. gosh you're clever! That is so gorgeous. Love that yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now that is perfect for Amelia. So sweet.
    Don't know how you do it Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful colours, knitting & style, got it all going on for Amelia there. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful!!!
    Amelia is a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cardigan looks lovely :) and so does the girl wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete