Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29 - Jump Jump


Tip:  If you want a good finished photo, DON'T ask the five year old to stand on the tramp.

New PJ's made from an opshopped single sheet that was too narrow for modern day beds.
Sleeve detail.  A doily cut in half and stitched onto a cheap singlet.
What's better than enough fabric to make a pair of long pants for both the girl and her Mumma.

Popping this in for my entry in the Creative Collective Spring Craft Challenge.  Inspired by all of the Jacaranda's  in flower.

14 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the singlet a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots! Beautiful PJs. Love the soft purple fabric, and it looks adorable with the doily sleeve top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having so much fun though, check you out!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the doily detail and LOVE this photo shoot of you and your girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever and very creative , well done , you must of got your thinking brain from your father and your hands from your mother love dad and mum ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look fab!!
    great shot of the two of you.
    trampoline or not, how can you possibly keep a five year old still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!! Love the action shot :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am L.O.V.I.N.G these pj's!
    I've been looking all over the place for some comfy pj pants and wasn't too keen to pay the exorbitant prices that were being asked.
    The sheets are pure genius as they will be soft, cool and comfy.

    Thank you!

    Felicity x

    PS The doily trim on the singlet is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple is my fav colour so naturally I'm in love with what you've made anyway, but I especially love that i had those exact sheets on my bed when I was a kid!! We had orange, blue, purple and green all the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the singlet and doily is brilliant. Love the jumping animation - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - those pjs are so cool! And what a lovely idea, mumma and bubba trousers! Love the jumping photos too.

    ReplyDelete