This one has been sitting on the computer awaiting it's pattern release. If you are on Ravelry you may have seen it pop up.
Another test knit for the talented Elena and happily named Yacht Club Skirt, this pattern is part of her "Back to the Sea" Collection, so expect to see more.
Amelia loves this skirt and every where she wears it she has recieved comments and I have been asked where I bought it from (why is it so hard to believe that not everything is bought in a store with a label attached)
I have another test knit on the needles for Elena - but more on that later (I still have 29 posts to go this month)
It is a stunning skirt, so pretty on Amelia.
ReplyDeleteI love this up-and-coming range from Elena...waiting with baited breath!
This one is definately going on my list! I love the colours you chose and the photos are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is totally darling!
ReplyDeleteYou are a whiz with the needles. I am always impressed.
That looks great! I love the colour you used.
ReplyDeleteoh wow! what a georgeous skirt, Im with Sara- I am always impressed with your knitting!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Makes me wish I could knit... must seek out crochet pattern for the same ;) K
ReplyDeleteso pretty and twirly too! No wonder it is a hit.
ReplyDeleteI love this one!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of the knitted pleats.
Gorgeous!
Such talent. Love the colour and the style.
ReplyDeleteHtat is just beautiful!! If only I wasn't such an amateur knitter! xo m.
ReplyDeleteIt's just beautiful. I can see why you would get so many lovely comments.:)
ReplyDeleteOooh. I just added this one to my ravelry queue...it's not like it's long enough already or anything!!!
ReplyDelete