I invited a few Mum's over from Kinder for Morning Tea. An excuse to get together really and make up a batch of Lemonade Scones. I was also trying to find something that I knew how to make and was easy to show a friend who has recently moved here from America, she is missing her 'biscuits'.
3 cups Self Raising Flour
1 cup Cream
1 cup Lemonade
Place Flour in a bowl. Pour Cream and Lemonade in and give it a stir. Place onto prepared tray in clumps and throw into a moderate oven until goldern. (about 15 minutes)
Enjoy with Jam and Cream.
Easy Peasy.
What an awesomely short recipe with delicious looking results!!
ReplyDeleteYum! I adore scones with lashings of jam and cream. mmmmmmH! They look delicious!
ReplyDeletenom nom nom, this is my fav scone recipe too! And its not the way my nanna makes them, so its just a little in defiance of tradition! hows them scones Nanna?
ReplyDeletexB
Yum Kylie. I used to host morning teas when i had preschoolers, i love it, so much more lady like & sweet than chatting at teh school gate. Oh good luck replicating anything in the realm of American Biscuits, they are pretty indulgent & delicious. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteThose look so yummy and easy to make , must try!
ReplyDeleteI had friends over for lunch yesterday and burned the main course, Too busy talking!
That looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!