Tuesday, October 12, 2010

#12 A Give Away

Would you like to be in with a chance to win a handmade crochet hook case? 

I have one of these cases, handmade by Gabrielle from American Yarns to giveaway.

This give away is a little different and is a find and search giveaway.

To be in for a chance.  You will have to follow the instructions and answer a few questions. Email your answers to Gabrielle, the first person with them all correct will be the lucky winner.

On your marks... get set...GO...

 1. What is the subject of her most recent blog post?
 2. There is a vintage pattern on Gabrielle's blog - what is it for?
 3. When is the snowflake class scheduled for?
 4. What is October/Novembers Kollage Yarns KAL Project?
 5. When did Gabrielle learn to Crochet?
 6. When is the Sit and Stitch group held at American Yarns?
 7. How much for a ball of Sugar and Cream Super Size?
 8. What colour is the Denise Interchangable Needle Kit that Gabrielle has in-stock?
 9. How much for a ball of Sweet Georgia Cashsilk Lace?

All the answers can be found in Gabrielle's BLOG and SHOP

Email address is  info@americanyarns.com.au

Oh and let me know if you enter:)

3 comments:

  1. I entered, but given I didn't notice your post until 40 mintues after the fact I think someone would have beat me to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered. But a few hours late. So hopefully I got them all right! haha Thanks Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ! Well I entered and see how late I was in finding it...but it was fun. I've been meaning to get to American Yarns for ages now. Working full-time makes it a bit difficult but I will get there one day...I know I will !

    ReplyDelete