
Lucky for me I found this today. I usually catch on a few days too late for monthly memes and although I probably don't need an extra thing on the list this month it might be a little bit of fun.
So there will be a give away and hopefully there will be lots of craft happening.
I thought that I would start today off with a little meme. There is stuff happening (or rather NOT happening) with our move at the moment and am just a tad overwhelmed with it all.
Making : A baby Sophisticate for my nephews upcoming first birthday
Cooking : Umm - the last time I cooked was over a week ago - spagbol (we are on holidays and don't like to stand on MIL's toes in her tiny kitchen)
Drinking : Coke
Reading: My Interweave Mag and working out what I would like to knit for myself next
Wanting: Someone to turn back the clock too two days ago when I had a house to move into (a very long and upsetting story)
Looking: at lots of new blogs
Playing: Tea Parties with Miss A and Teddy Bear Teddy Bear with Mr B
Wasting: too much time browsing Ravelry
Sewing: only things knitting of late - sewing machine is currently 700km's away
Wishing: for someone to phone me and tell me that the last two days have been a dream (no scrap that - nightmare)
Enjoying: Spending lots of time with our two little ones
Waiting: for the kettle to boil
Liking: that DH has been working on our camper trailer and it no longer a dream
Loving: my husband and children
Hoping: a house with trailer access and like the one that until two days ago I was going to live in will become available
Marvelling: at the river on the farm - it has water in it and flowing after the rain last weekend and the salt levels are low enough to water the vegetable patch with
Needing: more hours in the day
Smelling: Amelia's clean, washed hair
Wearing: my pj's
Following: the instructions for the knit project
Noticing: that it is getting cold out here tonight
Knowing: that we have a long drive ahead of us in a few days
Thinking: .... hummm
Feeling: a tad stressed and angry
Bookmarking: vegetables to grow in our new vege patch
Opening: Well watching as Amelia opens hers this week
Giggling: at the kids playing
Feeling: overwhelmed
Oh No! House fallen through?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on embarking on the blogtoberfest quest :)