to be free of this headache.
It is like a tension headache - like the ones that you get when you stress too much - stress me - never. Well, ok - yes that is what has been happening. A little stressed about this move and the housing that they are offering us at the moment is small - I mean mouse sized.
Knitting pics tomorrow (I have to spread out what a share because 30 days is going to take a long time if I have nothing to tell or share)
Hope your headache is a thing of the past by now. Also hope that you find the perfect house to move into...
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better very very soon. And hope the housing gets sorted. Thinking of you. Lou.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you're home, looks like you had a great time, what on earth is happening with your house? Hope it all gets sorted soon, I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteHope your head's feeling better soon. A 'mouse house' sounds kind of cute - but not when you're the size of a human though. I hope it all works out for you.
ReplyDelete