Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogtoberfest #22 - Daydreaming

instead of packing...

I am daydreaming...

Dreaming about our new home, the next two years and where I am going to put everything. (sight unseen mind you)


I am thinking of setting up the study/sewing room in the same area as the kids playroom this time around.  In the small hope that they might let me sew if they are happy playing in the same room (I can only dream)

Here are some ideas I have found

A shared space over at Artsycraftybabe



I also like this space over at Blue Bird Makes her Nest

4 comments:

  1. Those are both very nice creative spaces, I can't wait to see what you come up with for your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PS, so happy to be joining you in Brisbane, yippee, same city again. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, i've always had a children's area in my studio so they feel part of my working life & it's great, they're involved. Plus saves them yelling from another room, they can actually just chat to you!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sew in my dining room. It does make it easier to be able to see, and be close to the little people

    ReplyDelete