It is amazing how much one can knit in a car when they are a passanger.
Approx 14 hours in the car back and forwards to the inlaws (and a little extra at the destination) helped to produce three items and three ticks off my long list. (I still have one to photograph - but here is a taste of what had the needles click clacking)
A QLD Milo for Thomas' second birthday. It is so cute and I am glad that there is enough of this maroon in the stash for Baden for one next year. I did a different cable than what is given with the pattern, I was attempting to achieve something that looked like a Q - what do you think?

In Full Bloom, the second test knit for TiKKi. This one is for Amelia and she is so in love with it. 



I entered these in the little country show at my IL's and recieved first place for the Bloom and second for the Milo (well done Georgie on such great patterns)
Clever girl!! I love them both! At least there is an upside to the travel you have been doing. My Mum almost never drives because it cuts into her stitching and knitting time :)
ReplyDeleteThey're both lovely. The purple especially draws my eye (I guess as I've got the two girls). So delicious. Hmm, do you still knit on commission?
ReplyDeleteThey are both gorgeous! I can't wait for the pattern for the bloom top to be released. I am definately going to be making a few of those.
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful. I have the Milo pattern but havent knit it up as yet. I love the dress too, just gorgeous as are all the ones I have been seeing around. Congrats on winning with your knitting too.
ReplyDeleteOh that dress is DEVINE!!!! The Nilo is a gorgeous colour too. WELL DONE on your placings that is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI totally love the Milo pattern, it always looks fab. Your bloom looks fantastic too, can't wait for the pattern to be released.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie!!!!! That is excellent, such a boost for the confidence. They look fantastic.
ReplyDeletewell done kylie! I love the little dress! adorable! and I love bendigo's back room....I wish we could head there again soon but its a big drive for us now but man I got the bargains! hoping my order of bendigo arrives soon
ReplyDelete8.30 church! wow who thought of that as family time! our family mass is actually 9am on a sunday which we do our best to get but usually are only there on time when justin is reading!
where are you moving?????
corrie:)