I recieved my parcel from Jaffa7. And just look what was inside.
- A ball of Luxury in Autumn Glow
- A ball of Luxury hand dyed by WoollyButts
- Another ball of dyed yarn - I think that it might be cotton
- The cutest wooden toggle buttons
- And a set of purple needles - just the right size for when I am game enough to start Miss A on the needles
- It all came in a pink bag that I have lost to the little miss of the house
.jpg)
Thankyou so much Jaffa7. Thanks must also go to MamaSue for organising the swap - it was so much fun.
Your postie has been *good* to you! What an awesome swap :) I love the colour of that Autumn, and the hand dyed hard is something special.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the hand dyed purple yarn, very pretty. I love swaps!
ReplyDelete