Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogtoberfest #25 - Working things out...

Amelia has been more aware this move of what is going on and has been a little concerned of what would stay behind and what would go to the new house. 

Tim sat down with her and showed her a plan of the new house and they went through it together and worked out where all of the things would go and most importantly were her bedroom would be.


Google Maps have also been great as I can show her where the house is and where the closest park is.  She can see the front of the house and be like an eagle and fly around the area.  Sometimes I think that I have told her too much - but I think that it is very important and she one of those kids that likes to know as much as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment