This year I have made an effort to knit from the stash - and I was doing so well until we drove through Bendigo on Monday on the way home and somehow the car drove itself to Bendigo Woollen Mill (with Tim's help)
In my defence, most of it is ear marked with projects to get on the needles in the next month (and I do have a very long drive up to QLD at the end of the month that will require a project or two)
Bendigo Luxury in 4ply - ear marked for a Bloom, a newborn jacket and something for my Mum
And these were sitting there calling out to me - I just had to grab them - Bendi sock wool $4 for 50g. And you can never have too much sock yarn - these will become socks for the boys in my life..jpg)
Best keep moving for the day. Have a little man that is being like a worm on my lap - he can not sit still today, and doesn't want me to sit here.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The car somehow drove itself to Bendigo Woollen Mills???? LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll is not lost with the stash busting for the year, you now just have to knit twice as much to even it out :)
ReplyDeleteDidnt you know that knitter's cars have an automatic control that drives them straight to BWM when they are passing through. Happens to me too, lol! Love the luxury colors too, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat yarn looks lovely. I cannot believe I live so close to BWM but still have never been there.
ReplyDeleteKylie I can't knit but even I want to have some of that wool!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely colours.
I'm sure you will have it on the needles before you know it.