Gorgeous Amelia, can't believe she's growing so fast!! Hmmm . . . would love to swap my gorgeous new knitting needles for something you make me with them, what a great idea!! I still have one more Canberra Winter ahead of me before i venture to Brisbane to meet you again. Love Posie
This is such a cute photo! I totally understand what you mean when you say you are running out of things to talk about. I am finding it hard and not a lot of craft is happening in my house because I have so much uni work happening. I am thinking maybe a book review for todays post.
A looks so grown up in this shot! Must be the way her hair is done, I am used to piggy tails :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Amelia, can't believe she's growing so fast!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm . . . would love to swap my gorgeous new knitting needles for something you make me with them, what a great idea!!
I still have one more Canberra Winter ahead of me before i venture to Brisbane to meet you again. Love Posie
This is such a cute photo! I totally understand what you mean when you say you are running out of things to talk about. I am finding it hard and not a lot of craft is happening in my house because I have so much uni work happening. I am thinking maybe a book review for todays post.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, love the flowers I bet she had fun picking them.
ReplyDeleteWow, Amelia sure loves flowers, doesn't she? She looks so happy.
ReplyDelete