My lovely partner Anita has recieved her washcloth.
I am so glad that you liked it Anita - it is a lovely pattern. I love washcloths for that reason - you get to practice some lovely little stitches without doing something full sized.
Many thanks must also go to Jodie over at Jelly Wears for organising the swap. Jodie is thinking of doing a Christmas Swap - what fun, so keep an eye out for it. Now to stalk the postman for my little parcel.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I am a massive fan of these washcloths...I have a stack at home..No more Chux for me.
ReplyDeleteLiesa
I love this washcloth, and I have been inspired to knit some of my own. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this washcloth and lace pattern. I'd love to get into a washcloth swap but always find out after they are over...
ReplyDeleteA lovely cloth! Thanks for the Jelly Wares blog link :)
ReplyDeletewow, that is a gorgeous leaf pattern
ReplyDeleteOh kylie, your cloth is GORGEOUS!!! I bet Anita just thought she hit the jackpot with you as her partner, a knitting queen... :)
ReplyDeleteI do hope that your parcel arrives soon, if it doesn't there must of been a problem with the postage and I'll need to look in to it... :(
Hope your having a safe trip...
Take Care
Jodie :)