My parcel has been recieved by Jennifer (Pinry) . I think it took a tour of Australia before getting to Melbourne - I wonder about our postal system some days.
Anyway - here is a quick shot of what I sent. It was a little hard to stop myself sending her some of the vintage buttons in my stash - you see she doesn't do buttons - so I could not resist and send her some zips instead.
Everything had to come from the opshop. I did have plans on turning the pillow cases into something for her twins - but that did not happen - I have not touched the sewing machine in months and hope to change that once settled in QLD.
.jpg)
Looks like a woooonderful parcel!
ReplyDeletesome great finds indeed! the 40's and 50's pattern books are fabulous, and that bendi cotton is such a lovely colour. thanks so much Kylie!
ReplyDelete