Monday, October 12, 2009

Blogtoberfest #12 - Postcards of Wagga

How hard is this daily blogging getting? Anyone else finding it difficult?
On the weekend we went out to Kap**ka for the Open Day. The highlights this year were the A**y Skydiving team and of course the Kapooka A**y Band. They preformed a wonderful concert (as always) and ended it with a musical performance of Tchaikovsky's '1812 Overture' with fireworks and cannon spectacular. I will miss being posted to an area that has a fulltime A**y Band.


I missed pictures of the fireworks. Baden was asleep on my lap - how he slept through it is beyound me and everyone around us.

2 comments:

  1. We went to this the year before last and it was FANTASTIC!! They did the 1812 with cannon's then as well, it was my favourite part.

    I miss Wagga when I think of good stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day out!

    I didn't even try to do Blogtoberfest because I knew i couldn't manage a post every day. I'm just not that chatty! LOL

    ReplyDelete