Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sent and Recieved...

I have some knitting that has finally been sent and recieved.


I knitted another little Milo for a friends little man and it sat for about two months before I got around to sending it off - opps - lucky for me I knitted the 3 month version. See it on him over at Becky's blog too.


I also knitted and sent of some Bike Beanies for Mum and Dad to wear under there helmets. Not sure exactly how much wear they will get in Mackay - but I think that Dad has plans of a bike holiday at some stage (although it may be on his Harley and not the push bike)


And a pair of Fetchings for Mum - these were meant to be taken on their holiday to New Zealand but she left them at home (hope you had cold hands Mum:)

4 comments:

  1. Love all your knitting. I've read that the Milo is nice and easy so will have to give that a go soon. Also love the idea of a bike beanie - maybe something for my nephews! Must get knitting again. Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie you are AMAZING!!!
    Your latest knitting projects are just gorgeous I'm especially loving the beanie under the helmet, too cute...

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, your work, life, passion & children. I am soooo jealous i can't knit, something i must learn don't you think?? 4 children, 2 businesses & an absent husband simply isn't enough, must keep adding to my list of talents. So we're not moving to Brisbane until December 2010, i'll be missing my husband but can do each & every Handmade Canberra's UpMarket for another year, ahhhhh . . . balances out. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whee Mackay! I'm from Mackay :) My family still lives up there (and now I'm having a deja vu that I've already told you this... )

    ReplyDelete