Yes - this silly Mum forgot to put the lock back on the door - as if I dont have enough to clean at the moment.
I was washing the dishes and Amelia was singing "I can sing a rainbow" I stupidly thought that all was fine considering that I could hear them
Was not to be. I did not know whether to laugh or cry to be honest - until I found the green footprints on the lounge room rug:0 then I was just a cranky mumma. Lesson learnt:)
When I first saw the photos on my reader, I thought, what a brave Mum letting them really get into it like that. But on closer inspection, the looks on their faces just say sprung!!! I stumbled across you blog the other day and added it to my reader, I thought it would be nice to follow what another Kylie blogger was up to. I have just started blogging at created by Kylie, it is so much fun and I have so much to learn. Thanks for sharing such great picks, it make me long to be up to my arm pits in paint again.
Love it, sorry I did have a wee giggle, mainly because of their innocent looks on their faces, prevoius. Also it could have been worse, far worse. At least most of it is on them :)
It shows they can play well together and not dope on each other as long as the other participates , hope they didnt get in to much trouble, I will tell grandma they are coming to play in her new house . Love Grandpa and grandma .
Oh my! What were they doing? Baden's even got some on his face lol
ReplyDeleteDid you laugh, cry or both? LOL looks like they had a great time!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Bet that was fun to clean off ;)
ReplyDeleteYes - this silly Mum forgot to put the lock back on the door - as if I dont have enough to clean at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI was washing the dishes and Amelia was singing "I can sing a rainbow" I stupidly thought that all was fine considering that I could hear them
Was not to be. I did not know whether to laugh or cry to be honest - until I found the green footprints on the lounge room rug:0 then I was just a cranky mumma. Lesson learnt:)
When I first saw the photos on my reader, I thought, what a brave Mum letting them really get into it like that. But on closer inspection, the looks on their faces just say sprung!!!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across you blog the other day and added it to my reader, I thought it would be nice to follow what another Kylie blogger was up to. I have just started blogging at created by Kylie, it is so much fun and I have so much to learn. Thanks for sharing such great picks, it make me long to be up to my arm pits in paint again.
Haha! I hope you have a good supply of Napisan. I would have found it so hard not to laugh!
ReplyDeleteLove it, sorry I did have a wee giggle, mainly because of their innocent looks on their faces, prevoius. Also it could have been worse, far worse. At least most of it is on them :)
ReplyDeleteOh Dear... They look like they were having fun!
ReplyDeleteOh dear...... how hard was it to clean up afterwards? It looks like they at least had some fun.
ReplyDeleteIt shows they can play well together and not dope on each other as long as the other participates , hope they didnt get in to much trouble, I will tell grandma they are coming to play in her new house . Love Grandpa and grandma .
ReplyDelete