Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Can't wait...

...to make another list.



I did so well in July with my list and felt that I achieved so much that I thought that I would do another one.





Sewing:
Tracksuit pants for me
Undies for Amelia - three sets at least:)
Shorts for Baden
Round Neck Dress (that*darn*kat) Amelia and Isabella
Hat for Baden
Look into Summer Clothes for Amelia, Baden and Myself (think that we will need them in QLD)
Recover the kids couch - if it does not get done not a biggie - will be on the list to do when we
move.

Knitting:

Bloom test knit (finished and gifted)
Baby Sophisticate for Alex (03/10)
Knit MIL a tea cosy
Shrug for Amelia
Milo (23/09)
Bloom - 4ply, 8ply (30/09) and 10ply (I can dream:)
Baby Booties
Something for a newborn little man

Red = completed (or working on)
Blue = Added to the list

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love lists. I'm very impressed that you are even able to make all of those things let alone find the time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a big list. I recently made a list of sewing things to do. I was a little overwhelmed TBH. But I have since made a start... hopefully it will be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joy of making lists. I make them all the time. They are very helpful in keeping track of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live on lists - I have a new one everyday and then there are the lists that hang around for months before I can cross each item off! Good luck with getting through yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Kylie, thanks for the inspiration to get on top of a few of my 'things to do' with a couple of lists...

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are going to be so busy, have fun with your lists. :)

    ReplyDelete