Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Can't wait...

.. to knit for 7 hours tomorrow on the way to Victoria. I love going away and sitting for a period of time and getting some serious hours of knitting done!



I will be starting another Bloom. This time in a purple for Amelia.

I was thrilled to be asked to test knit this for Georgie - and everyone has commented and ohhed and gared over it. It is going to be very popular, I had 20 favourites and 130 views in the first 24hours of it being in my Ravelry projects:)

Keep an eye out - the pattern is set for release in about a week.

This is the 4ply version and knits up to fit a newborn and grows with them.

Amelia - she has a chest of 53cm/21inches (a small size four)

Jessica - chest of 50cm/19.5inches
Freya - chest of 46cm/18inches
Kennedie - 2 week old Newborn, 8lb

6 comments:

  1. That is so so so cute! I love that it grows with the child. Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! The top looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful looking pattern and being four ply should still be ok after you move north.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pattern Kylie - I love being able to craft in the car - makes a long trip go faster.
    Hope you're not freezing down here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous knitted top and colour. Love all the sizes.

    ReplyDelete