Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Can't wait...


Photo taken from mixtapezine blog
... to have a look through this new magazine and make something out of it. I was one of the lucky winners that won a copy over at mixtapezine blog It is full of recipes from yesteryear from some of the sellers at Madeit. Unfortunaly this will have to wait for a few weeks as we are in the process of eating down our fridge, freezer and pantry. A little sad really as I love to have a stockpile of things. Unless it is in a sealed Tupperwear type container or the manufacture's seal has not been broken it will have to passed onto friends.

For more of what people can't wait for today be sure to pop over and visit Lou

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this magazine looks great! I would really like to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look great. I've seen it around and would love to do some baking out of it as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given how much Tupperware you own, I bet you don't have to give away too many pantry items LOL!

    ReplyDelete