Friday, November 26, 2010

This Moment...

{this moment} a Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary  moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.

Inspired by SouleMama
------------------------------------------------


8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, hope they still feel the same way about each other in their teens!! My girls all had a sleep over together last night, really cute, brother not invited though. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love happy children moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adoreable they must be our grandchildren love grandpa and Grandma ooxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! What could be more precious than that!? How in the world did you capture that moment? Great job!

    I'm stopping by from Soule Mama's {This Moment}. I hope you'll do the same! You can see our moment @ http://sofiasideas.com/2010/11/26/this-moment-6/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful. Nothing beats sibling love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete