Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reminder



just a quick note to see how everyone is going.  We have 24 Families taking part and 45 Children ranging in ages from 15months up to 10.

Fingers crossed that everyone recieved an email, I know that one went missing in the greater internet world and hoping that it was the only one. 

So - mail day is Saturday 27th (if anyone needs extra time could you let me know so I can pass it on.  I have deleated my email from the first post (you would not believe how much spam I am getting since popping it there for all to see)  More details on the swap can be found here. A few of you have emailed asking what size envelope - I have purchased two of the small prepaid bags.  I thought that was the easiest option and the kids can fill it up and I dont have to worry about spliting an envelope.

There was one family that commented on the blog, but I did not get an email from, sadly there profile did not have a return address or blog and I had to way of finding more details out:(

I think that is about it, my two are having fun creating and putting things together for there friend.  If you have a blog and would like to do a sneak peak that is ok - and I would love to see blog posts pop up after they arrive with what everyone got.

3 comments:

  1. We have been shopping and are getting organised here :) The pre-paid satchel option is a good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your email and haven't had a chance to sit and reply (sorry) we are getting ouselves organized here!

    ReplyDelete