what a lovely santa for dropping that off early! Can't wait to see some of your pictures.
Oh Enjoy!
I love my Nikon! Santa arrived early here too and bought me a video camera :)
Snap!Mines a D90 too.Enjoy.
What a great present from Santa! Have fun!!
Oh, I got a DSLR last year, you will not look back!! Enjoy.
I like your Santa ;)
Wow, you were already a great photographer Kylie, but this is going to make you amazing! Have fun playing!!
awesome!! happy clicking :)
Oh yay! I just got myself a new camera too - a Nikon D3100, and I've been having sooo much fun too :) Congrats, and enjoy :)
what a lovely santa for dropping that off early! Can't wait to see some of your pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love my Nikon! Santa arrived early here too and bought me a video camera :)
ReplyDeleteSnap!
ReplyDeleteMines a D90 too.
Enjoy.
What a great present from Santa! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I got a DSLR last year, you will not look back!! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI like your Santa ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, you were already a great photographer Kylie, but this is going to make you amazing! Have fun playing!!
ReplyDeleteawesome!! happy clicking :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I just got myself a new camera too - a Nikon D3100, and I've been having sooo much fun too :) Congrats, and enjoy :)
ReplyDelete