Becky, said that she was busy over in her creative space today.
So I thought that I would share a few things that are going on here. I am starting to think that I have too many things on the needles - but with Christmas fast approaching I am starting to stress a little - and if I have used up all of my needles I can't start anything else - Right??? Or maybe I could buy yet another interchangable cable!
So, This knit is getting there - I should have left it alone while Baden was sick last week - But no. After frogging back to where I was originally up to when he got sick - I am almost back to where I would like to be.
And a little purple love.
There is also a shawl, scarf and a few beanies on the needles - oh and then there is the crochet and sewing piles. Lets not even talk about the pile of things that need fixing.
Best run and get something finished and get this crafting under control...
Join in the fun.
Ha Ha! I didn't mention my knitting WIP pile for this very reason! And you didn't mention the KAL I know you have your name down for either ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're very busy there - love the bright colours.
ReplyDeleteCount me in for the kid's swap - I'm off to pop the information in the post below!
loving those boy colours - like a set of fresh paints they are...!
ReplyDeleteHave just emailed you re the swap - thanks!
I love the robot style colours! Just my thing! So pretty & bright.
ReplyDeleteSounds like lots of projects Love the photos of the wool. Charmaine
ReplyDeleteLOVE that purple!
ReplyDeletecolours are great - just nice and bright and fresh!!
ReplyDeleteThose robot colours are delightful... it all is. You make me want to know how to knit.
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie, what are the brands & colour name of the yarn you are using there for the purple? I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteGreat to stop by after a bit of time away from the computer - you have been so busy and as always, inspiring! Looking forward to seeing the needles clear.
ReplyDelete