Friday, November 19, 2010

Organise Me in 2011!

Well I can dream.  Every year I have huge plans and they last about a month.

Next year however, with my eldest heading off to Prep I feel that I need a little help.

I have a pile of things ready to help me - fingers crossed.

A wall calander that is split into 6 people (enough for must families - or so it states)  It also allows me to have a row for visitors and family things that I need to remember.



A Diary, Planner, Journal that I picked up the other week from Office Works for $20.  It is divided into days and there is even a few rows that read unexpected tasks completed  Any list loving person would have to love that.

And a finally a little diary that I picked up from KMart for $2.  I thought that it was the right size to pop in my handbag if someone told me something while out and about.  The plan is that it would be transfered to the wall calander on returning home.

Now to hang the Calander (it is a 15 month one and started in October)  and clean the desk so I can lay out the organiser and keep it open on the current day.

6 comments:

  1. oh this looks like a list makers/organisers dream!!! i must say, it is very clever to start a diary around this time - very busy very hectic makes for a time of long lists!!! Enjoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!
    Being organised is on my list of things to achieve in 2011 too... thanks for reminding me to get a diary. That will really help! (I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're getting so organized already! Can you PM me your mobile number? I'd love a chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used that diary last year and it seemed to work well ;) although this year I am going back to 2 diaries (one for home, once for work) and possibly a third for my handbag... I'm still searching for that elusive diary that will do everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My tip for organising a family of 6, plan, make lists, always check the week ahead of you (trust me, there is always a bake sale, costume to make, excursion, something requiring small change, effort or an envelope) & keep on top of it. My eldest is starting high school, trust me, Kindergarten was a breeze, enjoy it!! Home readers - now that's a fun job to volunteer for, start small or you'll be president of the P&C before you know it. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you have it all planned out Kylie.

    I think I need to get back into lists and try to be more organised. I just need someone to remind me to check my lists.

    ReplyDelete