Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Creative Space...

...the clock is ticking and I am starting to get a little bit stressed.  30 days till Christmas - HOW ON EARTH DID THAT HAPPEN. 

Wonder If I sent out a message to the gods would they change Jesus' birthday to maybe the 25th of January?
That should give us all a little more time!

Oh well - best be off this computer and onto some more crafting - Who's crazy idea was it to mke gifts this year - Oh that's right MINE - so I guess that I can not blame anyone can I.


I am getting the kids to help out this afternoon - then I can tick gift wrap off of the list.

After I tick ironing off of my list today I am going to sit down with an iced coffee and enjoy some other crafty spots,  for the list me sure to pop over here.

8 comments:

  1. Feeling a bit stressed about Christmas too! Good luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are organised to me! I haven't even thought about xmas yet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, only 30 days...

    I just thought I would 'follow' your blog, not that I have missed a post mind you, but because I wanted to be number 100. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea re stamps for paper...
    Check out my place for a very wicked iced coffee (and donut) treat on Tuesday.. Think i might make another...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am making all the Chrissie pressies this year! We are a crazy pair of kindred spirits!!! That stamping looks like a blast. Hope all is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow-ee making ALL your gifts!! I'm not going that far...i'm making what I can and then buying handmade when i cannot! And who's idea was it to do the kids christmas swap too mind you!! I need to get onto that one quick smart!! Terrific Idea, my son and I are 'brainstorming' ideas. Hope your enjoyed your afternoon xx

    ps- happy 100!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hear you on the too much to do and not enough time front!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to know how you get on with the paper, we tried using stamps to decorate, but Miss 3 gets a little carried away and ended up walking over it as that was apparently more fun ;)

    I've decided on using butcher paper and ribbons this year, although, I bought a roller stamper from eBay earlier in the week, so hope it arrives soon!!!

    ReplyDelete