Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sea Princess in the City

Modelled shots on my little miss.





I have fallen head over heals for this after seeing Amelia in it - I was trying so hard not to - but how could I help myself. 
There will be another of these and maybe even two or three, in each size even:)

Photo shoot occurred on our return from the beach - The kids were having too much fun collecting shells. 

So we took a drive up to a local lookout yesterday and I snapped a few shots.

This is being wrapped and posted pronto - I just can't bear to have to sit around here and look at me any longer.

Please refer to this blog post or Ravelry for further details.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Kylie, that is absolutely stunning. I love every detail, the moss stitch, the gorgeous cables, the colour, the adorable little buttons. Amelia must be so thrilled with it and she sure looks like it. You're amazing Kylie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it does look very beautiful, one of the nicest ones I have seen on ravelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks lovely, well done!
    I loved your post on becoming a knitter, it was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you can knit up a storm! Gorgeous, how could you not fall in love with it, and I love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cardigan. It looks beautifully made, and your very pretty model really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete