Monday, November 8, 2010

@ my house...

today... we are resting our legs.

We took the kids for a ride down to the local market yesterday.  From our house there are paths all the way and only one road to cross.  It is a great way to get out with the kids and all get a little exercise.

The higlight was of course the milkshake from the local coffee shop.

If you are in Brisbane and on the look out for something to do.  I came across A little bird over the weekend. What a great resource for Mums and Dad (and grandparents for that matter) It is just for the Brisbane area at the moment but Melissa is hoping to extend it within the year.  Look them up - they have a facebook page too.

Lou is having a break this week, but I thought that I would still join in the fun.  What are you all up to this week.  I am in full swing with Christmas ideas and hoping to get a few things finished and there is always cleaning to be done.


1 comment: