Tonight is the first of the State of Origin Season for the year.
.jpg)
No guess as to which side we go for.
The lighting is not good in the house at the moment - it has been raining all week (not that I am complaining - there are people out there that need it) So these photos were snapped in the bathroom, with a little model that really did not want to keep the beanie on - tell me knitting Mummas - why do we knit things for the little people in our lives when we know that they are not going to keep them on for longer than five minutes???.jpg)
.jpg)
Pattern: Inspiration from Saartje de Bruijn Noro Hat
Yarn: Cleckheaton 8ply
Needles: 4mm 30cm circular and 4mm DPN's to decrease crown
Started: May 30th 2009
Finished: June 1st 2009
Mods: Modifications: I fell in love with this hat a few months ago and thought that Baden would look cute in it. After seeing the modifications that Melissa did I just knew that I would have to try it out.
Her modifications can be found here
Go the Blues! Sorry, had to say it :)
ReplyDeleteknitwear not staying on smalls? You need to use bigger staples ;-)
ReplyDeleteUm...well I am in two minds about this hat. It looks absolutely adorable on Baden but i really think it would look better in a nice shade of Blue! But seriously, it is a gorgeous hat.
ReplyDeleteSeriously cute! Looks even cute on your little model
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous little beanie, the model is a little cutie, cant believe how big he's getting now!!
ReplyDeleteCute hat and even cuter model! Love his facial expressions!!
ReplyDeleteThat little hat is GORGEOUS!!! Great job Kylie, very inspiring...
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Jodie :)
Have I started craft wars LOL - be nice girls I did say
ReplyDelete"mate against mate"
Very cute!!! Go QLD!!! Woo!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he was happy to keep it on. Did he wear it for the big match?
oh, it looks fantastic!
ReplyDeletecuteness overload :-)