I am obviously spending too much time in front of the computer instead of knitting or sewing. Oh and lets not even talk about the state of my house at the moment...
Anyway - join in the fun!
Brisstyle - are having a giveaway from the June featured members - and i enjoyed reading the write ups and seeing a picture of the places in which each create.
Polly Pratt - is heading to her first Makers Market and is giving away treats.
Actually Laura - is celebrating her first year of blogging (happy blogbirthday Laura)
Matilda Jane - give away on Feisty, Frugal and Fabulous This one is open to US and Canada addresses only - wonder if they will post it to my cousin in NYC???
...if anyone else knows of any other giveaways in the land of blog I would love to know - I love finding new blogs to check out too - it is always fun.
Thanks,
ReplyDeleteI`m really looking forward to the weekend, hopefully we will be staying , but i think we have to be back for things on Sunday, i`m sure we will get back there again soon.
Goodluck
Anna