Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sophistication

I am in LOVE with this Jacket.
Pattern: Baby Sophisticate by Linden Heflin
Yarn: 4.3balls of Soul by Moda Vera (Spotlight) - This yarn was so nice to knit with and for a Spotlight yarn I am impressed. It has blocked and washed up so soft and lovely and perfect for the little man in my life.
Needles: 5mm 40cm bamboo circular
Started: June 16th 2009
Finished: June 20th 2009
Mods: Lots - but easy. I sat and worked out the stitch difference between the two already given sizes (previous Ravelry knitters have found that it runs small) I have made the mods to make it bigger and to fit Baden.
Would I knit this again? - Yes

10 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I wish I had someone to knit it for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's perfect for such a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fit! I love the style of that cardy - such a classic, manly cut with that collar

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! The buttons really suit it. That's really nice that a spotlight yarn knits up so well, I will have to keep an eye out for it in future. You are so clever to figure out the size increases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is looking like such the little man! A perfect pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie these are just brilliant! I absolutely love them both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, just a little TOO gorgeous?! Look at him Kylie!! Such a beautiful lil man... awww.... I just want to kiss him!
    You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, where has time gone. Look at Baden. I love love love your knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it does look perfect on him. I rather like some of the Spotlight yarns too. I havent used that one as yet, must try it for some larger guage knits.

    ReplyDelete