Opps - there goes the stash diet - bad bad girl - I will hit the back of my wrists for you all - that did not stop me.
800grams of Bendigo 4ply Cotton - I am going to attempt to over dye this with Dylon Dyes - wish me luck
.jpg)
and 1000grams - yes 1kg of Bendigo 4ply in a cream
.jpg)
Not 100% sure what these will be turned into just yet - but we are moving north and cotton attire is an essential. If not it will make good cheap bags. At $1 per 50g how could one leave it just sitting there.
On a recent trip to Tim's parents I managed to be in the opshop at the right time andd picked up a stack of Enid's books
.jpg)
and a few more knitting patterns - not that I need more ideas - I have so many things in my Ravelry list it is not funny.
I'm drooling over those Enids! I love Enid!! I've made something from each of those books. The Little boy on the front of the play clothes book you have is actually Neil Gilchrist Enid's Son. I've actually spoken to him ;) He's all grown up now lol
ReplyDeleteMy enid blog is http://inspiredbyenid.blogspot.com
A Bargain is a bargain! I would have slapped your wrist if you had left it all there :)
ReplyDeleteThose Enid patterns bring back memories! My Mum had quite a few of them and got rid of them a few years back before I realised.
ReplyDeleteI love Enid too and am jealous of your find! I could never put myself on a stash diet - I just need more storage!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Bendigo 4 ply cotton looks like an awesome buy! I've been on the hunt for 4 plys lately, blame it on shawl and sock knitting. There you go, you can knit some shawls and socks. :)
ReplyDeleteKylie aren't op shops so dangerous -to our purses !
ReplyDelete