Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Can't wait...

to get more hours in the day.
Originally uploaded by Larry Jones


Maybe it is the fact that we are currently into our shortest daylight days of the year or the fact that I am a sleep deprived mother but I have 100 things that I want to do and dont seem to be getting any of them done at the moment.

If anyone knows where to purchase extra hours let me know.
And for those int he mood for a little Blogland love - pop over to Little Munchkins. Novy has two brand new Oliver + S patterns up for grabs.

3 comments:

  1. Me too Kylie! I would love to have some extra hours in a day too.

    Thanks for blogging about my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! We are on the same theme today. If only...

    Hope you find a way to get a bit further through your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy its the longest day of the year over here in BC Canada and yet I still cant find enough time in a day
    good luck

    ReplyDelete