Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

I am getting a little excited about the up and coming birth of my new little niece. She has been named and now we just have to wait for her arrival (that is if the name stays the same!)


Anyway - this is a little beanie to go with the socks that I knitted a few weeks ago!

Many thanks go to my extra well behaved model for the photo session - Strawberry Shortcake. For more cute photos pop over to my Rav project page.


Pattern: Eva's Hat (for baby) by Barb Kopacek
Yarn: Patons dream time 4ply - this colour and yarn has been discontinued but is lovely and oh so girly
Needles: 2 x 3.25 circulars
Started: June 13th 2009
Finished: June 16th 2009
Mods: None - although I could have made it slightly bigger (maybe the next size up) It fits SSC very well with a head measurement of 33.2cm. Fingers crossed that Steph has a little bubba not like my boofas that measured 35 and 37cm.


I have also been fighting with the machine today and managed to put a zip in - Yay - am so happy with that. Anyway. I can only give you a sneak peak as it is going to the lucky commenter for my 22222 hit giveaway.


And yes Bec - you spotted it in the last pic - it is indeed the mushrooms. I will be making myself one of these very very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and that yarn is so pretty, I love the colours and the pattern that you are knitting it into. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, strawberry shortcake's head is almost the same size as Jayden's head when he was a newborn. Makes me all nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete