Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Snailblazer Swap

10 little wash clothes went in the mail.
And in there return this arrived. In no real order, A patchwork mini-scarf; a cake of handmade soap (not in photo, amelia was walking around the house with it) a hairclip and brooch (brooch missing - amelia is was wearing it) a drawstring project bag; a wristlet; a cute sock owl; a fabric basket; a loyalty wallet; a crochet beanie; and an apron

Thankyou Cass for organising this - I am looking forward to the next one and even thinking of maybe organising a 'Christmas in July' one - I will put my thinking cap on!

Sorry about the quality of the photo's as you can see I had little people stealing my goodies.

6 comments:

  1. Sort of wishing I'd have joined in now :)
    I'd be interested in your christmas in July swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even shown my girls the owl as I know it will be stolen. Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't this the greatest swap ever!

    Thank you so much for the washclth Kylie. As a non yarn crafty person, I have been coveting these for awhile now and am so pleased to now have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it was a lot of fun. :) Does everything have to be the same? Does everyone get allocated a craft that they have to do? I've never participated in a swap before, but this looks like it was great.

    I still love that little crochet beanie, so so so cute and lovely yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your washers were fantastic - I hoope you do organise a swap, as I want in.

    ReplyDelete