Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait...

to show you my new sewing machine.

Purchased a month ago and has not done very much work at all. I really have to do something about that. I seem to be spending more time sitting on the couch knitting at the moment!

Off to finish a newborn beanie and then I am going to hang up the needles so I can get some sewing time in and break in this new machine. Actually I need a little help - how big were your babies heads when they were born? I think that this beanie is going to be a stretch and is more like a premie size then a newborn...

For those interested it is the Janome CS995 and I love it!

For others playing head over to ButtonsByLouLou and see what others are showing today.

5 comments:

  1. Well that's a nice sewing machine... does she have a name? My 8yr has high jacked mine atm... That's what I get for showering her how to sew... lol

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sewing machine! I have to admit, when you wrote that you were hanging up your knitting needles for a while, I was scared! It's ok, I've realised that it's just temporary.

    Jayden's head was 33.5cm when he was born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting. Enjoy your new machine! Thanks for playing along on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Possum's head was 34cm at birth.

    A new machine is on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the machine - that is the same as mine.

    Just coz you asked, my kids head sizes born were both 36cm.

    Love your knitting needle hanger too :)

    Cheers, Liz

    ReplyDelete