Well I have finished yet another knitting project - this is what one achieves when she is sitting down with her feet up! I feel as though I am getting nothing much achieved at the moment and it is possibly due to wanting to sew some things but just feeling bluh and all of 37 weeks pregnant to boot!
So the latest project off of the needles is this little Vest and Matching Beanie. I asked Tim if he would like a matching set and he replied with "Don't you Dare!" Tempting isn't it. Made from Opal Sock Wool and this pattern

I made a few changes - Knitted in 4ply sock wool on 3mm needles - I am hoping that it will fit a 6 month old nicely - But I can't fathom having something THAT small again!
And the beanie pattern is 'the sock topper' as published in Yarn Issue8 and is my first completed project for the YARN KAL
Thought that I would also show you a few patterns that I managed to stumble upon the other day (and since I missed Thrifted Tuesday yesterday - opps!)

I am hoping to get the nightie made and teamed with a pair of shorts to take to the hospital - think that I really need to get a move on - if it is cut out then I am half way there - RIGHT? And would like to make up some of the baby bibs as gifts and for our new arrival.

Kylie that hat and vest are ADORABLE! Love the shot of Amelia doing the modelling too.
ReplyDeleteYou're so motivated you put us all to shame.
What a cute set! They look great - I think you should go ahead and make Tim one too :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww Kylie, how sweet is that little beanie! Those nighties are pretty sexy aren't they?! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute Kylie! And I have those baby patterns - the bib is easy although I forgot to make them for MY baby, and made them as gifts as a teen. The little dress and bloomers is cute too, but I guess you won't be needing them with that little boy bundle of yours!
ReplyDeleteThe vest turned out soooo cute and the matching hat is adorable, and so very hip when modelled by Miss A, I think DH really needs a matching set LOL.
ReplyDelete