How exciting - it is only the very beginning of the month and I have already completed something (don't get too carried away though - I did start this in August! - or was in July!)
So here it is the Fiber Trends, Ruffles and Ridges Shawl, and I must say that I am in LOVE with it. I can not wait for it to get cooler so that I can wear it (maybe with a black dress) But for the time being it is proudly being worn by my lovely "bethal" and she does look good in it - wonder if she will give it back???
Pattern: Fiber Trends - Ruffles and Ridges
Pattern: Fiber Trends - Ruffles and RidgesAnd I had better share some of the things that I managed to complete in the nic of time for Christmas Gifts.
Some t-shirts for friends boys - I think that I might have to make some of these for the markets next year and team them with some shorts!
And the best photo of Amelia with Santa this year - just happened to be on Christmas Eve when we went for a drive to see the lights (and she was in her pj's - but oh well!)
I luv your shawl. great colours.
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great also...
luv Abby
You've done a great job, the shawl is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy making such cute stuff, just adore it.