Thursday, January 10, 2008

Birthday and Random Gift List!

I feel as though I need to get some focus and what better way to do that then start a list!

Are you a list person - I never though myself as one - but becoming a mother has changed me. Lists are great - I have lists for everything it seems and even 'make the bed' gets put on the list of things to do - just so I can tick it off... A little sad I know

So this is my Birthday and Random Gift List - what better place to start!

January
* Amelia - Finish dolls quilt and cover for her doll cot
Make table cubby house cover
Something for her to take up to the hospital
* Friends Newborn & Big Sister - Smock tops and Hug Me Tight!

March
* Easter - Knitted Bunnies, Knitted Finger Puppets, Rocky Road Eggs

April
* Cousin's new babe - MellyandMe bag for big sister (sex of babe unknow)

May
* My Birthday - Big 30 - Humm now what to make for myself! I like this

July
* Grandmother's B'day - Tissue Holder and Needle Case to match her Christmas Present
* Friend turning 29 again - ??? (cause she'll look)
* * Cousin's new babe & Bib Brother gift


August
* Friends B'day - Amy Butler Nappy Bag
* New Cousin Due (boy) - Gift for big sister

September
* Amelia turns 3 - Not sure yet - maybe a kindy bag and a few things for her dolls!

October
* Mum's Birthday - Might get the D9P finished for her!

November
* Friend turning 40 - Something special - not sure yet

December
* Christmas - oh it is just too far away at the moment


If any one has any other ideas let me know - I just remembered that I left out ALL of the nieces and nephews (so will have to come back and do those!) And if anyone can tell me how to put the line through them when I am done that would be FAB!

I have added links of things that I have found on the net - so I hope that helps if you would like to do the same or similar thing!

4 comments:

  1. I am a bit of a list person...I should post my list on my blog too. I have decided that to save time, I will make little gifts for Jalisa's friends in batches and have a box to store all gifts in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! Thanks for all of the links. I love the little knitted bunny what a great idea for easter gifts. I think I might follow in your foot steps and do a little gift list of my own for the new year... Maybe it might help to keep me organised.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove lists - I love crossing things off them more and sometimes write on things I have done just to cross them off!!
    Great work Kylie - some great stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, your right I would look!!!! Thats quite a list of gifts, your going to be a busy girl with all that crafting and a new baby LOL.
    I love lists too (i put "make the beds" on mine too just so I can cross it out!!!!)

    ReplyDelete