Monday, January 14, 2008

A little drawstring dilly bag...

I wanted to make Amelia a little bag to store some of her trains and animals in. I am sure that I have seen a tutorial on this in blogland somewhere in the past week - but do you think that I could find it (and I was sure that I popped it into my favourites! )
Anyway - I have now decided that it is probably a little too small for what I originally wanted it for, but for a few of her smaller animals it will to the trick - and gives her just enough little things to play with at church.

I used a piece of material that I found a while ago in an opshop - it was originally someones kitchen curtain I would say.

4 comments:

  1. I think i saw one that had trains on it ....but can't remember where.
    That fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw this tutorial too...where? I have no clue but I filed it in my brain for a later date too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little bag, perfect for taking along on excursions. And the material is just adorable. perfect for Miss A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie lvoe the bag. I was going to do one of these last year for a friend's little booy to take cars around but everytime I tried to work it out my mind went blank. If you find the tutorial can you let us know or can you post one.

    ReplyDelete