Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look What I Scored!

I think that I have forgotten to share this little find with you all. While visiting my husbands family in Victoria I stumbled upon this little find!

Almost a whole set of Boye Circular Needles - I have often dreamed of owning a set of Addi Turbos - and when I spotted these for $10 - yes $10, I just knew that I could not go home without them!

4 comments:

  1. What a great find!!!! I'm sure you'll put them to good use.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a find! I love my Boye straights.. so smooth. For $10 too.. I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is some find! I'm jealous! I need to get out to the op shops now!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would have to be the op shop bargain of the year for 2008!! Lucky You :)

    ReplyDelete