**** CONGRATULATIONS ***** To you all, give my best wishes to Kylie and can't wait to see the photos. Happy Australia Day, great for up and coming birthday parties. Hope all are doing well. Hugs Fiona xx
Congratulations!!! Kylie, Tim and Amelia on the arrival of Baden, he's gorgeous and you look amazing Kylie. Hope everyone is as well and happy as you all look. Best wishes Karen
Kylie... OMG, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations to you, Tim and Amelia... I may be up your way (Wodonga) in just a couple of weeks - let's talk PHOTOS!!!
aaah what a perfect little boy. When I read his name and especially what Amelia said I remembered we past Baden Baden in Germany on one of our Holidays. Enjoy your bundle and look good after yourself ;-)
congratulations you lucky girl! I have been ignoring my bloglines lately and can't believe I missed Baden's arrival. He's a sweet handsome little thing! And, you look fantastic. Be well - & best wishes to your little family.
A big fat congratulations from me, Kylie! I'm sure Amelia's happy to finally meet her new little brother. Welcome to the world Baden!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie, DH & Amelia & welcome to the world Baden, love the name :)
ReplyDeleteCar (EB)
Congratulations Kylie and family! You did say yesterday that you were ready - I hope you were right! Have a wonderful time with your new baby boy.
ReplyDelete**** CONGRATULATIONS *****
ReplyDeleteTo you all, give my best wishes to Kylie and can't wait to see the photos.
Happy Australia Day, great for up and coming birthday parties.
Hope all are doing well.
Hugs Fiona xx
Dear Hijacker - thanks for letting us know and a big congratulations1
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie and family! Can't wait ti see some piccies!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie...enjoy your little one!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's absolutely beautiful : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie, Tim and Amelia. Welcome Baden! Can't wait to see some pics.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylie.... and faimly. Have fun getting to know your new edition.... we can't wait to share your new family pix.
ReplyDeleteluv Abby
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteKylie, Tim and Amelia on the arrival of Baden, he's gorgeous and you look amazing Kylie.
Hope everyone is as well and happy as you all look.
Best wishes Karen
beautiful .... well done kylie
ReplyDeleteluv Abby
Kylie... OMG, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations to you, Tim and Amelia... I may be up your way (Wodonga) in just a couple of weeks - let's talk PHOTOS!!!
ReplyDeleteaaah what a perfect little boy.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read his name and especially what Amelia said I remembered we past Baden Baden in Germany on one of our Holidays.
Enjoy your bundle and look good after yourself ;-)
Congratulations he's beautiful. What a wonderful big sister you have there too
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kylie..He is adorable.:-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Kylie! He is sooooo sweet! You look fantastic too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOH BOY! I haven't read your blog in a little while...congrats and a big welcome to Baden...love the name!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations you lucky girl! I have been ignoring my bloglines lately and can't believe I missed Baden's arrival. He's a sweet handsome little thing! And, you look fantastic. Be well - & best wishes to your little family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Although i am very very late in saying so.;)
ReplyDelete